Skip to content
- What is Weld County Legal Services?
- Weld County Legal Services is a nonprofit organization established by the Weld County Bar Association. WCLS helps lower-income individuals find legal services at reduced rates in Weld County, Colorado.
- Can Weld County Legal Services get me a free lawyer?
- WCLS can refer you to local attorneys accepting “Unbundled Services.” We can provide you with names of participating attorneys who have agreed to assist in legal matters for limited representation for a reduced fee, and in some cases for those who qualify, we can find pro bono representation for you. Attorneys can assist with a variety of services including helping you complete legal documents and attending court hearings with you. Applicants must qualify to have pro-bono representation.
- Look for free opportunities to receive free legal advice from a lawyer on our Events page.
- What does Weld County Legal Services do?
- WCLS organizes and hosts various events and classes which provide a variety of legal resources to the community.
- Additionally, for qualifying individuals, Weld County Legal Services can make referrals for reduced-fees or pro bono legal assistance.
- For dates of free legal clinics, please visit the Events page.